Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ASALEO jsc is looking for HTML/CSS programmer

I am looking for HTML/CSS programmers, who will working with me directly at ASALEO jsc.


To do it, I found myself look like a stupid monkey looks for his banana in a mango garden. Why? All I need is candidates who know HTML and CSS, that’s all. When I open my company’s recruitment database on Vietnamworks, I couldn’t find any of candidate claim their skills that simple. There are all “Photoshop, AI, Corel, Flash…”. If HTML and CSS are included, they were putted at bottom of the skill list. It’s hard to find someone who proudly pronounce themselves as “HTML/CSS Programmer” on Vietnamworks, it’s really hard.


So, I need your help. If you are, or you know, someone matched my requirements above, and these someone are looking for a new job, please help me to send an application to the address bellow:



Ban Duc Nguyen
ASALEO jsc

ban-nguyen.duc@vn.asaleo.com

nguyen@ducban.com



005A Block C3, K300 Apartment, Quach Van Tuan Street, Ward 12, Tan Binh District

Ho Chi Minh City,

HCMC,

70000

VietNam


084-862-938-509

Contact me if you need more information, thanks for your reading!


P/S: For you who help me to introduce yourselves or your firends to me, I can guarantee that I will arrange a beercamp for that. Awaiting for your kindly efforts. :)


Xem đầy đủ bài viết tại http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/ducban/~3/3c8LkAEEBPs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts